Please contact Dianne for all of your home financing needs…
help is a call or click away!
With a new year upon us, mortgage interest rates remain at record lows.
I am as prepared as ever to work with you. Having closed more than 2000 loans and employing an incredible team, you can rest assured that I will provide the kind of service that you should always expect – quality service. Moreover, I am able to offer an array of loan programs through our in-house bank, one of which will best suit your needs; I can close conventional loans in 20 days or less I look forward to working with you.
EDUCATED ♦ EXPERIENCED ♦ STRATEGIC
As your trusted adviser and Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist in Oakland, Dianne demystifies the mortgage process.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or refinancing your second home for the third time, Dianne's commitment, education and experience will make your transactions as smooth as silk.
A Senior Loan Consultant at RPM Mortgage, Dianne closes more than $120 million annually in residential, vacation and investment property transactions.
For Clients, Dianne will:
- Be available for personal consultations seven days a week, including evenings
- Thoroughly review mortgage guidelines so that the process is well defined
- Carefully explore the costs of different financing options
- Offer a strategic approach in choosing the mortgage lender and program
- Keep all parties apprised throughout the approval process
- Analyze your long term financing needs
For REALTORS®, Dianne will:
- Pre-approve new clients within two hours upon request
- Research new guidelines and report relevant changes in the financial markets
- Provide appraisal and other information to keep the Realtor informed from application to the close of escrow
- Attend document signings
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex transactions at all price levels with superior skill, knowledge and compassion
- Communicate with you by your preferred method and desired frequency
Dianne's expert knowledge of the mortgage industry is revered by borrowers and business partners alike, setting her apart as a true leader in her class. Click here to read her comments on the current market and the most recent feature article about her successful close of a challenging short sale loan.